office de tourisme du Longuyonnais
office de tourisme du Longuyonnais
Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais
Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais

The township of Longuyon

Allondrelle-la-Malmaison 

Typical Lorraine village of the 17th century, with two churches, wash-houses and carved stones house. That village houses the forge of Buré d'Orval: the oldest monastic forge of the township of Longwy (18th century).


Baslieux

The ruins of the castle Liéthard, necroplis where rest 800 French soldiers killed in August 1914, the blockhause of Latiremont, church Saint Pierre, Saint Paul, chapel Notre Dame de Bonté built in 1664, chapel of the old cemetery, presbytery rebuilt in 1773. The well in front of the presbytery built in 1537 and the cellar ( 16th century).

 

Bazailles 



Parish Church of St. Martin, 12th century and 16th century to 18th century changed.

 

 

 

 

Beuveille

Rural houses and typical farms of the north of the departement and of the Belgian Gaume. These religious buldings surprise with their unusual and rare furnitures and statues made with limestones of the 19th century.


Boismont


Church Notre Dame de l'Assomption, a mill and a spinning changed in houses.

 

 

 


Charency-Vezin

Typical farms of the 19th century, a chapel and its ossuary of the 16th century, a limestone grass which overlooks the valley of the Chiers. That site offers a wonderful landscape and a outstanding vegetation (orchids).


Colmey and Flabeuville

In a greenery place is erected De Martigny castle dating from the 16th century together with its dwelling of the 19th century. Church Saint Gilles, its nave from the 18th century together with its porch tower and its roof from the 16th century. Chapel Saint Hubert (in Flabeuville) from the 15th century, wash houses and its well from the 19th century

 

Doncourt-les-Longuyon

Memorial dedicated to dead people during the Great War. A Funarary monument inspired by the neoclassical movement from the 19th century and a wayside cross beautifully decorated.


 

 Epiez-sur-Chiers

 

 

A city hall- wash house from the 19th century and three seigneurial houses dating from the 18th century.

 

 

 

 Fresnois-la-Montagne

A city Hall-wash house, a wash-house from the 19th century, the group of the Virgin of the piety, a church dedicated to the birth of the Virgin erected in the 13th century.


 Grand-Failly and Petit Xivry

Well known for its memorial erected in 1985 dedicated to the soldiers killed in action during the battle of Bastogne in December of 1944. Grand-Failly is a rich in history village. Church Saint Martin (12th-13th century), church in Petit Xivry (18th century), the farmhouse (18th century) has become an oil mill in the 19th century together with rural housing perfectly preserved and the wash house of Catinat.


 Han-devant-Pierrepont

 

Church Saint Pierre & Paul is built on vestiges from the 12th and the 18th century. Destroyed during the Great War, it was rebuilt in 1933.

 


 Montigny-sur-Chiers

 

  

A wash-house from the 18th century built with ashlar, Fort de Fermont and its museum.

 

 

 

 Noërs

A wash-house overlooking a waterfall, chapel Notre Dame de Bon Secours built in the beginning of the 20th century and a memorial dedicated to dead soldiers of the Great War: 91 French and 57 German.

 Othe

 

 

Church (12th century) dedicated to Saint Martin and a wash-house made with ashlar with a source of water.

 

 

 Petit-Failly

Ruins of a castle (14th-15th century) now abandoned. Funeral monument of Ansan d'Egremont family carved in gray limestone of Arden erected in 1812 and Church Saint Rémi built in the 12th century and rebuilt in the 15th century.


 Pierrepont

Church dedicated to Saint Côme and Saint Damien rebuilt in 1769. A chapel typical from the neoclassical period erected in 1840. Subdivision of worker housing built in1865, two wash-houses a national necropolis and a german cemetery.

 

 Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon and Han-les-Saint-Jean

Capucins' castle built in the 17th century is nowadays the city hall/ school. A church built in the 11th century, a wash-house and church Saint Martin with a nave (12th century) and a choir (13th century).


 Saint-Pancré and Buré la ville

 

 

 

Church Saint Pancrace, a castle destroyed during the French Revolution which there remains only a tower (16th century).

 Saint-Supplet

 

 

 

Church Saint Sulpice, the laundry, the ossuary and also the ruins of the mill burned down in 1914.

 Tellancourt

Church of the assumption of the Virgin (18th century) is typical for the north of the Lorraine excepted for the roof of the bell tower. Chapel Notre Dame de Walcourt (early 19th century), cross way (19th century), a farmhouse (1787), a funeral monument (1771) and a wash-house.

 Villancy

 

 

There are ruins of the blast furnace of Dorlon built in 1692.


 

 

 Ville-au-Montois



Funeral Gallo-roman monument, church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross (19th century) and chapel Jubert.

 

 Ville-Houldemont


 

A military cemetery of the Great War, an old hermitage (18th century) behind the church Saint Denis.

 

 Villers-la-chèvre

 

 

 

An imposing wash-house and home farm built in 1770 which has never changed. A church devoted to Saint Etienne and Saint Michel.

 

 

 


 Villers-le-Rond

 

 

A roman church dedicated to Saint Denis and an ossuary (16th century), a farm built in 1709, castle of Custine and a fortified house of the Wopersnow (16th century).

 Villette

Where the chapel built in the 12th century, there is the roman church Saint Symphorien which the essential part of its appearance dating from the 18th century. A necropolis where are buried French and German soldiers who have been killed in action around Longuyon and Villette on the 23rd of August in 1914 and the following days.


 Viviers sur Chiers, Braumont and Revèmont

Church Saint Martin (12th century) which were restored and enlarged in 1856, a mill on the Chiers built in 1830, three wash-houses, workers' houses and a farm of the early 19th century, two tombstones 1865 and 1877.


Contactez-nous

Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais

Place Salvador Allende

54260 Longuyon

Téléphone

0033(0)382392121

Email

office.de.tourisme.longuyon@wanadoo.fr

Vous pouvez aussi nous joindre par notre formulaire de contact.

 

HORAIRES D'OUVERTURE

 Toute l'année

 Du mardi au vendredi

De 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00

Le samedi

De 9h00 à 11h00

 

Du 15 juin au 30 septembre

 Du mardi au vendredi

De 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00

Le samedi et le dimanche

De 9h00 à 13h00

 Fermé les jours fériés et

du 25/12 au 01/01.

Version imprimable Version imprimable | Plan du site
© office de tourisme du longuyonnais