office de tourisme du Longuyonnais
office de tourisme du Longuyonnais
Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais
Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais

Longuyon

 

L'hôtel de Ville (city Hall)

 

Proud city Hall inaugurated in 1867 when the city counted only 2300 inhabitants. This is a typical building of the official architecture of the Second Empire.

 

 

Saint Agathe Church

 

Romanesque and gothic church is dedicated to Sainte Agathe, consecrated in 1287, housing statues of the 14th and the 16th century. To visit it , take an appointment at the Tourist Office at least 24hours before .


The Totem

 

From 1953 to 1967, Longuyon welcomed Canadian troops of NATO. When they left Longuyon, they let behind them “ La Résidence Canadienne” ( Canadian residence) and that unusual totem , unique in France.


Church Saint Jean Baptiste de la Salle

 

Religious building in the late 19th century, the chapel of the monks has been consecrated Church Saint Jean Baptiste de la Salle.


The grotto of the Virgin

 

Grotto dedicated to our Lady of Lourdes who has been raised by the high students of monks'college.

 


German military cemetery

 

In line of street Mazelle, 1743 German soldiers who were killed during the Great War ( 14-18) are buried in that cemetery.

 

 

Sisters' calvary

 

Near the old cemetery, it was erected in1900.

It consists of 3 statues cast : Christ on the cross, Virgin of seven pains and Saint John.

Contactez-nous

Office de Tourisme du Longuyonnais

Place Salvador Allende

54260 Longuyon

Téléphone

0033(0)382392121

Email

office.de.tourisme.longuyon@wanadoo.fr

Vous pouvez aussi nous joindre par notre formulaire de contact.

 

HORAIRES D'OUVERTURE

 Toute l'année

 Du mardi au vendredi

De 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00

Le samedi

De 9h00 à 11h00

 

Du 15 juin au 30 septembre

 Du mardi au vendredi

De 10h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00

Le samedi et le dimanche

De 9h00 à 13h00

 Fermé les jours fériés et

du 25/12 au 01/01.

Version imprimable Version imprimable | Plan du site
© office de tourisme du longuyonnais